Focus on Your Smile...
Think of the last time you were introduced to someone. What feature stood out most? Chances are it was the smile. A healthy, beautiful smile makes a lasting impression. Beyond aesthetics, the smile is an important indicator of overall health.
The preventive dental services at the Plaza Dental Centre in Scotia Plaza offer everything you need to maintain your healthy smile. If you feel there is room for improvement, we also provide a full suite of restorative and cosmetic services designed to give you a smile that others will envy!
Our services are geared to the entire family, helping ensure that they experience excellent oral health throughout their lives.
- General and Preventive Dentistry - we emphasize regular check ups to monitor oral health and allow for early detection which is vital in maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile. We pride ourselves on working with you to educate and motivate you to take an active part in your oral health - from childhood to adulthood
- Cosmetic Dentistry and Teeth Whitening - boost your confidence with a more beautiful smile. There are many cosmetic treatments available to enhance your smile - from multiple whitening options to crowns and veneers
- Implants - our specialist services allow complete in-house treatment from implant surgery to final implant crown placement
- Periodontics - our periodontist (gum specialist) can manage and treat all levels of gum disease
- Invisalign - an option to straighten teeth using a series of clear, removable aligners. Most people won't even notice that you are wearing them!
- Emergency Dental Care - prompt care when you need it most. From broken teeth and broken/missing fillings to dental infections and toothaches. We will do our best to see your dental emergency the same day
- Convenient location - at King and Bay (King Station - Subway Line 1) in downtown Toronto, we are close to the streetcar, subway and PATH network.
- Flexible appointments - early morning, lunch and evening appointments are available
- Flexible payment options - Visa, Mastercard and debit, as well as payment plans
- Electronic Filing of Insurance claims - faster processing using less paper. Depending on the insurance provider, payments can be received within a few business days